Tuesday, October 13, 2009

November 28th a day that will live in infamy...

November 28th is the date set for my father's 3rd time to take those oh so, sacred marriage vows! (He was married briefly before my mother) I am going to attend, but I absolutely refuse to remain sober before, during and especially after the wedding.

I met the woman last Saturday and she is not hate-able, but very, very simple. So simple, in fact, she used to be a check-out girl at the Super S and maintained that position for years! Now isn't that just lovely. And yes, if you're wondering this is the same woman who allegedly came on to my dad at the funeral home the night before my mother's funeral. CLASS ACT! Although, she denies such accusations.

I'm at work now, but you better believe y'all gonna get to hear the rest of the story from the dinner! Here are some teasers to tide you over.... I got cut-off. Just prepare yourself for the colorful language to come!

1 comment:

  1. I'm down for a good old fashioned egging/tp rolling of her house. Just name the time & place & I'll bring the ski masks. That's not childish, right?

    ReplyDelete